“When I was arrested by the Feds on Drug Conspiracy charges, they told me I was facing mandatory life in federal prison without the possibility of parole. I knew that I was innocent, but I was scared . . . so I knew that I would have to find a lawyer who was not afraid of the Feds and would take my case to trial. I chose Greg Robey because he is a fighter. After over 2 weeks in a federal jury trial, I was found Not Guilty of all charges. My family and I am forever grateful to Mr. Robey.” -L.B., Mansfield, Ohio
Gregory S. Robey
Ohio defense attorney
- University of Richmond, Virginia, J.D., 1991, graduated in the top 15% of the class.
- Wittenberg University, B.A., 1988, Honorable Mention All-Academic Ohio Athletic Conference Football Team.
- Brecksville High School, 1984, All-Conference Football Team and member of the 1983 Ohio State High School Football Championship Team.
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2006
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College Seminar, Hunt, Texas, 2000.
- Western Trial Advocacy Institute, University of Wyoming College of Law, 2002.
- Garry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Jackson, Wyoming, 2009 Graduate
- Advanced Graduate Seminar, Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Jackson, Wyoming, 2010
- Basic fluency and literacy in Spanish.
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 1991.
- Admitted to United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1992.
- Admitted to the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1993.
- Admitted to the United States Supreme Court, 2001
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2012
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Cuyahoga County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Board of Trial Advocacy - Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
- Member - National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Federal Criminal Justice Act Panel Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Cleveland Bar Association
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association
- Ohio Eighth District Judicial Conference Delegate
- Guest Lecturer Cuyahoga County Bar Association
Nobody Talks, Everybody Walks.