“I was employed at a state corrections facility. When I got charged with Felonious Assault and Kidnapping, my job put me on unpaid leave. Greg Robey fought hard for me and the State agreed to dismiss all the felony charges against me. I am now back on the job because of the hard work of Mr. Robey.” -T.J., Cleveland, Ohio
Gregory S. Robey
Ohio defense attorney
- University of Richmond, Virginia, J.D., 1991, graduated in the top 15% of the class.
- Wittenberg University, B.A., 1988, Honorable Mention All-Academic Ohio Athletic Conference Football Team.
- Brecksville High School, 1984, All-Conference Football Team and member of the 1983 Ohio State High School Football Championship Team.
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2006
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College Seminar, Hunt, Texas, 2000.
- Western Trial Advocacy Institute, University of Wyoming College of Law, 2002.
- Garry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Jackson, Wyoming, 2009 Graduate
- Advanced Graduate Seminar, Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Jackson, Wyoming, 2010
- Basic fluency and literacy in Spanish.
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 1991.
- Admitted to United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1992.
- Admitted to the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1993.
- Admitted to the United States Supreme Court, 2001
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2012
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Cuyahoga County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Board of Trial Advocacy - Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
- Member - National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Federal Criminal Justice Act Panel Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Cleveland Bar Association
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association
- Ohio Eighth District Judicial Conference Delegate
- Guest Lecturer Cuyahoga County Bar Association
Nobody Talks, Everybody Walks.