“I was employed at a state corrections facility. When I got charged with Felonious Assault and Kidnapping, my job put me on unpaid leave. Greg Robey fought hard for me and the State agreed to dismiss all the felony charges against me. I am now back on the job because of the hard work of Mr. Robey.” -T.J., Cleveland, Ohio
Criminal defense lawyer in Ohio
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 1994
- Admitted to United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1994
- Admitted to United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1996
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2012
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals
- Post-Conviction Remedies
- State v. Martin (2004), 103 Ohio St.3d 385,2004 Ohio 5471, 816 N.E.2d 277.
- State v. Jackson (2004), 145 Ohio App.3d 223, 762 N.E.2d 438.
- In re Williams (2004), 101 Ohio St.3d 398, 2004 Ohio 1500, 805 N.E.2d 1110.
- State v. Schors (2005), 160 Ohio App.3d 431, 2005 Ohio 1668, 827 N.E.2d 804.