Proven Ohio Lawyer Defends Clients Accused of Criminal Conduct
Experienced Maple Heights attorney practices throughout the Cleveland area
If you’re facing a criminal charge, the attorney you hire to protect your rights makes a difference, one that could affect the rest of your life. At Law Office of Gregory S. Robey in Maple Heights, attorney Gregory Robey has more than 25 years of experience providing skillful legal representation for clients in the Cleveland area and throughout Northeast Ohio. Our firm delivers tough, aggressive advocacy in felony and misdemeanor cases and has won successful results in federal and state prosecutions. Whether you’ve been accused of a drug offense, domestic violence or any other type of criminal misconduct, we will confront the authorities and press for a favorable outcome.
Determined litigator with a strong track record in state and federal cases
When you or someone you love has been accused of a crime, there is no substitute for tenacious legal counsel from an experienced criminal defense attorney. Over decades, clients and colleagues alike have relied on us because of our:
- Aggressive representation — We know how to find and attack weaknesses in the case brought against you. Even when the evidence against you seems strong, our firm will conduct an exhaustive review to find the prosecution’s flaws.
- Responsive service — At every stage of your case, we make sure you are aware of what’s happening and answer all your questions clearly and promptly.
- Strong recommendations — The people we’ve represented and attorneys familiar with our work frequently recommend us, especially in situations that are too tough for other firms.
No matter what your case involves, we create an effective strategy designed to get you the best possible result, whether that is a dismissal, acquittal or fair plea agreement.
Reputable advocate assists with drug crime defense and other charges
In Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit counties, our firm has a long track record of providing effective representation in matters involving:
- Criminal defense — Our knowledge of criminal law gives clients an advantage in all felony, misdemeanor and juvenile proceedings.
- Federal crimes — In cases where federal crimes are alleged, we have a detailed understanding of the laws and procedures used in U.S. courts.
- Drug crimes — If you are being investigated by the FBI, DEA, police, or another authority for involvement with marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin or any other controlled substance, we deliver strong advocacy in federal and state drug matters.
- Sex crimes — A sex crime prosecution might destroy your reputation and carry permanent consequences. Our firm has the ability and determination to unearth the truth when accounts conflict.
- Drunk driving — Without warning, a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated can lead to a fine, the loss of driving privileges and even incarceration. If you’ve been accused of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, our firm will advise you of your rights.
A strong defense starts by saying nothing to the authorities until you have contacted an Ohio criminal defense lawyer. We are here to give you skillful legal guidance.
Contact an accomplished Ohio criminal defense lawyer to schedule an appointment
Law Office of Gregory S. Robey represents clients throughout the Cleveland area in a full range of criminal defense matters, including state and federal drug cases. Please call 877-219-2514 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our office in Maple Heights.