Giving You the Best Drug Crime Defense in Cleveland
The Law Office of Gregory S. Robey have defended clients against charges of drug violations in Cleveland for almost twenty years. Our aggressive and uncompromising team of attorneys offers staunch advocacy for those accused of breaking Cleveland drug crime laws. In order to prepare a solid drug crime defense in Cleveland, we focus on:
- Determining if there is sufficient evidence for a conviction
- Finding out if law enforcement had a valid warrant to search for substances
- Ensuring that your civil rights were not violated at any point during criminal proceedings
We know Cleveland drug crime laws
Ohio statues define drug manufacturing and drug trafficking, respectively, as follows:
- Drug manufacturing is the act of knowingly cultivating, manufacturing or otherwise engaging in any part of the production of a controlled substance
- Drug trafficking is the sale or offered sale of a controlled substance, the preparation for or involvement in the shipment, transport, delivery, or distribution of a controlled substance
The possible consequences of a drug offense in Cleveland depend upon many factors, including prior convictions, as well as probation or parole. Penalties increase substantially if the Cleveland drug offense occurred near a school, or involved exposing a minor to illicit substances. Such penalties can take the form of fines, jail time, and the loss of a driver’s license and professional license.
When you are facing serious punishments such as these for a Cleveland drug violation, you want a law firm that can mitigate any negative outcomes. The Law Office of Gregory S. Robey have a proven record of doing exactly that.
Have you been charged with a drug manufacturing violation in Ohio?
Our Cleveland drug crime law firm helps defendants charged with such violations by:
- Interviewing law enforcement officials and potential witnesses
- Negotiating with the prosecutor
- Working to reduce or eliminate bail
- Having charges reduced or dismissed
- Providing jail alternatives
- Suppressing illegally obtained evidence
- Keeping family members and other loved ones informed about your case
Contact us for your Cleveland drug crime defense
Call the Law Office of Gregory S. Robey today at 877-219-2514, or fill out our online form, if you are charged with drug crimes in Cleveland, including Cleveland drug manufacturing. All information about your case involving Cleveland drug crimes is taken very seriously and kept strictly confidential.