Do You Face Cocaine or Crack Charges in Cleveland?
The law firm of Gregory Scott Robey prides itself on helping clients with Cleveland drug charges and therefore stays abreast of pertinent changes in the law. Cleveland cocaine and crack-related charges recently underwent a revision by lawmakers. Ohio cocaine law now requires anyone convicted of crimes involving crack to be prosecuted much more heavily than ever before. And, where Cleveland marijuana charges are concerned, organizations such as Ohio NORML are constantly working towards the legalization of this drug, but have not achieved success thus far. This means that marijuana charges in Cleveland must still be taken as seriously as charges for any other type of substance misuse.
Our knowledgeable attorneys can help
Our Cleveland drug crime attorneys are highly knowledgeable in Ohio cocaine law and experienced in all aspects of mounting a strong drug crime defense for our clients. Whether you are charged with cocaine or crack possession, distribution, or trafficking, the Law Office of Gregory S. Robey can provide the skill and experience to fight for a dismissal of your case, or reduction in your sentence.
Our record of success speaks for itself. Some of our notable cases include:
- Successfully defending a client against charges of multi-state cocaine trafficking
- Winning the federal court acquittal of a client accused of possession with intent to distribute five kilograms of cocaine
- Winning the acquittal of another client in federal court who was accused of conspiring in a trafficking enterprise involving over 50 kilograms of cocaine
- Defending a wrongfully accused postal worker against charges of drug trafficking in Cleveland
- Achieving a life sentence acquittal for a client charged with conspiracy to distribute crack (the client had formerly faced a mandatory life sentence)
Our firm has a long history of providing successful representation for a variety of cocaine and crack-related drug crimes. Our clients have included both adults and juveniles. Let the Law Office of Gregory S. Robey go to work for you. We are confident that you will not be disappointed.
Contact a Cleveland cocaine lawyer
Call the Law Office of Gregory S. Robey today at 877-219-2514, or fill out our online form, if you face a Cleveland cocaine or crack charge. All information about your case is taken very seriously and kept strictly confidential by these dedicated Ohio criminal law lawyers.